-The present General Conditions of Sale are established between:
1. On the one hand, the entity DAVID LÓPEZ BORGE, hereinafter "PURE RACER", with address at AVENIDA GIORGETA, number 3- D, 46007 VALENCIA (VALENCIA), ON BEHALF OF THE COMMERCIAL PURE RACE, provided with CIF nº 53359877S. Company registered in the register of distance selling companies with number 2015/1926/10/46/8 / V.
2. And, on the other hand, any person who places an order (hereinafter, the CLIENT).
The dispatch of orders will be made in the Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Canary archipelago, These conditions are applicable exclusively to consumers, without in any case allowed to resell the products purchased.
The execution of an order implies acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale by the CLIENT, as well as any other specified in the order itself.
The purpose of these General Sales Conditions is to define the sales modalities between the CLIENT and (PURE RACER), from the execution of the order, delivery and payment, as well as after-sales service.
2 - ORDER
The CLIENT can process your order through the following devices:
· Via Internet, through the website, following the established procedure.
To process your order, the CLIENT must provide the personal data requested by any of the above procedures, unless you already have a customer number.
The execution by the CUSTOMER of the order is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices, the description of the products on sale and the General Conditions of Sale, as well as any other specified in the order itself.
(PURE RACER) will inform the CLIENT, as soon as possible, of the lack of availability of the requested product, through email
(PURE RACER) reserves the right to reject an order from a CLIENT with which there is a dispute for the payment of a previous order.
3 - DELIVERY
The CUSTOMER will receive the order through an express courier company, if the CUSTOMER at the time of delivery is not at home you will have to contact the courier company who will have left you a notification with your data.
The shipping costs for orders over 100.00 euros within the PENINSULA and PORTUGAL will be FREE. The delivery in BALEARIC ISLANDS with orders over 300 euros will be free, EUROPE (FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, AUSTRIA, HOLLAND, LUXEMBOURG, BELGIUM, UNITED KINGDOM, IRELAND) will be free shipping from 300 euros, deliveries for rest of EUROPE (SWITZERLAND, DENMARK, R.CHECA, GREECE, FINLAND, SWEDEN, POLAND, ROMANIA, AND REST OF EUROPE) will be FREE to orders over 300 euros
For shipments of orders below 100.00 euros: the shipping cost in the PENINSULA and PORTUGAL will be 5.95 euros, for the Balearic Islands with orders less than 300 euros will cost 10 euros, EUROPE (FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, AUSTRIA, NETHERLANDS, LUXEMBOURG, BELGIUM, UNITED KINGDOM, IRELAND) if it is less than 300 euros it will cost 10 euros, and for orders in EUROPE (SWITZERLAND, DENMARK, R.CHECA, GREECE, FINLAND, SWEDEN, POLAND, ROMANIA, AND REST OF EUROPE) less than 300 euros will cost 15 euros.
IMPORTANT: TO ORDER CANARIES CONSULT THROUGH TELEPHONE CALL.
For shipments outside of the aforementioned areas consult shipping costs via email:
4 - PAYMENT
The CLIENT can choose between 3 forms of payment:
1.- Visa, Mastercard, 6000 or 4B card
Payment of the order is processed at the time of package preparation, not when the CLIENT places the order.
2.- PayPal.PayPal is a very safe, fast and simple way to pay for your purchases online, without having to share financial information with the seller.
3.- Bank transfer to the BBVA account number
IBAN: ES89 0182 1443 8902 0164 7053. Until the amount of the transfer is not effective in the account, the shipment will not be sent.
5 - PRICES
The prices will include the corresponding tax at each moment.
6 - GUARANTEES
(PURE RACER), guarantees to the CUSTOMER the quality of the product that it protects, in the legally established terms, during a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery.
Deficiencies caused by negligence, bumping, use or improper handling, unsuitable tension, or materials subjected to wear and tear due to normal use are not included.
In those incidents that justify the use of the guarantee, it will be opted for the repair or replacement of the article, rebate or refund, in the legally established terms.
To make use of the guarantee, contact us.
The CLIENT must inform (PURE RACER) of the lack of conformity within the legally established period.
7 - INFORMATION ON THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal:
The client has the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day the customer or a third party indicated by him received the order and, in the case of delivery of multiple goods ordered by the customer in the same order and delivered separately, since the customer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last of those goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the client must notify us to:
If so desired, for greater ease in the exercise of the right, the CLIENT may use the Withdrawal Notice provided by (PURE RACER), and send it by registered mail before the end of the fifteen (15) day period referred to above. For these purposes, the Notice of Withdrawal may be sent to the address contained therein along with the product in perfect condition, also attaching the original invoice that had been issued (PURE RACER) to the CUSTOMER at the time.
Your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by mail, or email).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise by this party of this right be sent before the corresponding deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
For refunds by amount, we will take into account the payment method used in the original purchase.
We can retain the refund until we have received the goods.
- The customer must return or deliver the goods directly to (PURE RACER), without undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he communicates his decision to withdraw from the contract. contract. The deadline will be considered fulfilled if the goods are returned before the end of that period.
- For changes in sizes or products, the shipments of these will be free of charge by us, only the return of the product to return or change will be charged to the customer, which may later be refunded by Paypal if you use this form of payment when making the request.
-To activate the service of refund of return shipments of the product in Paypal, in the following link
-To request a refund of return shipping in Paypal at the following link:
-If the payment of the order is made with the other corresponding forms of payment (Card, bank transfer), as mentioned above the changes in sizes or products, the shipments of these will be free of charge by us, will only be borne by the Customer return the product to return or exchange.
-It can be sent by the form that the client deems convenient, or specify with us the return, so that the transport company with which we work makes the change of product and collection in the same act. (more comfortable for the client and economic, since we have an agreement with them, for a special price in these specific cases).
- The client will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation different from that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
8 - TOTAL AGREEMENT
The present conditions of Sale constitute the total agreement between the referring parties.
In the event that one of the clauses of these conditions is null and void, this will not affect the rest of the conditions.
9 - APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETITION
Current conditions shall be ruled by Spanish law. For the resolution of any doubt, discrepancy or divergence that may arise in the fulfillment and interpretation of this Contract, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the consumer.
Legal and / or documentary sources
- Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Retail Trade Regulation (BOE nº 15, of 1/17/96)
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (BOE nº 166, of 07/12/02).
- Royal Decree 225/2006, of February 24, regulator of certain aspects of distance sales and registration in the register of distance sales companies (BOE nº 72, of 03/25/06), modified by Royal Decree 200/2010, of February 26 (BOE nº 63 of March 13)
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of consumers and users (BOE nº 287, of 11/30/07), modified by Law 3/2014, of March 27 (BOE number 76, of 03/28/14).
- Royal Decree 200/2010, of February 26, which modifies Royal Decree 225 /