MAXIMUM DELIVERY TIME 6 BUSINESS DAYS. 15 DAYS FOR RETURN, AND FREE SIZE SHIPPING.
IF THE SELECTED PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK, ASK US FOR AVAILABILITY WITHOUT COMMITMENT TO:
Warning: Last items in stock!
Daytona is a lace-up boot designed especially for riding a motorcycle. This classic leather boot has all the essential characteristics that modern motorcycle footwear must have. Its great functionality and protection against extreme loads are due to the combination of genuine cowhide and an additional XTM® fiber membrane (Kevlar® Coolmax® and Lycra® fiber technology from DuPont ™). In this way, the Daytona model of the John Doe brand offers greater protection against abrasion than traditional leather motorcycle shoes. Another of its special features is the John Doe triple protection system, which results in additional reinforcement at the ankle, heel and forefoot. The boot is reinforced with leather to provide greater protection and a good grip when starting the motorcycle.
Of course, all our models of motorcycle shoes have the "water braking function" (popular in hiking and trekking shoes), that is, the tongue is designed in a way that prevents water from entering the area of the laces. For added comfort, the rider can put on and take off the shoe quickly and easily using an innovative zippered entry system, without having to untie the laces. John Doe motorcycle shoes come standard with slip resistant, oil resistant and vibration absorbing soles. Gorgeous vintage leather and details such as the embossed John Doe logo on the ankle area or the metallic JDM emblem on the tongue complete the classic design of our Daytona model.
Material and details:
• XTM Protective Fiber: 100% DuPont ™ Kevlar® Aramid Fiber Impact Zone / 100% Coolmax® Skin Zone
• 1.1mm Vintage Cowhide Leather (Black / Brown)
• Waterproof and breathable
• Triple protection system (reinforcement in ankle, heel and forefoot)
• Reinforcement / protection to start the motorcycle
• Tongue that prevents the entry of water
• Non-slip, oil resistant and vibration absorbing sole
• CE certified by the TÜV entity in Rhineland
• Handmade in Portugal
• YKK zippered entry system